The Data Praesideo – Data Protection Officer (DPO) assists your organisation on all matters relating to privacy and data protection as well as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance. The Data Praesideo DPO takes over privacy and data protection tasks, staff training, and can serve as an independent expert both internally as well as towards customers or the Data Protection Authorities.
The Data Praesideo DPO can take over all tasks required by the GDPR and all roles can be adjusted towards specific needs. The role of a fully outsourced DPO includes the tasks described in the GDPR, article 37-39.
Advantages of an external DPO:
- Experienced assistance with GDPR compliance
- Independent advice
- cost-efficient privacy and data protection support
- Permanently available partner on data privacy and data protection
- Constant access to Privacy Professionals
Task which will be carried out by the Data Praesideo DPO:
- Takes the role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) in an organisation in line with GDPR requirements
- Deals with privacy and data protection issues and offers internal advice
- Help the business with conducting their DPIA’s (Data Privacy Impact Assessments)
- Trains staff on data protection matters and raises privacy awareness
- Helps with GDPR compliance
- Conducts relevant communications with the Data Protection Authorities
- Deals with customer communications on privacy and data protection matters.
- Mitigates privacy risks
- Defines data privacy processes
Additionally, Data Praesideo DPO’s can offer other services upon customer’s request:
For more information order, please contact:
Product Manager – Data Privacy Services